||Hotaka Book Co., Ltd.
||May 10, 1968
|Major Business Area
- Trade and sale mainly imported books , periodicals, back numbers and microfilm
- List up and supply books for big collection
- Publication of books and digital contents
- National University (The University of Tokyo, Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, Kyoto University, etc.)
- Private University (Keio University, Waseda University, Doshisha University, etc.)
- National and Public Library (National Diet Library, Tokyo Metropolitan Library , The National Museum of Ethnology, etc.)
- Library of the Research Institution (the Japan External Trade Organization (IDE), The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), the National Center for Industrial Property Information and Training (INPIT), etc.)
||Eriko Aoyagi, President
|Message from the President
||Hotaka Book Co., Ltd., founded by Mr. Ken Aoyagi in 1968, is a book and subscription distributor. We started direct trading with various countries. We are now focusing on importing books and journals from over 100 countries, all over the world. As a pioneering Japanese company in international book trading, especially in the Asia related-fields, we are proud to inform that we have attracted great feedback from the scholars and researchers in Japan and have offered our best services for their projects and requests.
||Hotaka Book Co., Ltd.
1-15, Kanda Jinbocho, Chiyoda-ku
Tokyo, 101-0051, Japan
Tel: +81-3-3233-0331 , Fax: +81-3-3233-0332
Hotaka have a direct transaction with many international institutions in the worlds.
We are pleased to collect and offer the best printed and digital academic contents by contacting to local organizations & Institutions.
We also specialize in listing-up and supplying for a big collection in the several academic fields.
Please see the following our performance records.
- Qalam Project by CIAS, Kyoto University cooperated with Klasika Media, Malaysia (2011-2015)
Transliteration from Jawi to Romanized Malay of all the articles of Magazine "Qalam" for 228 issues from 1950 to 1969
- National University of Taiwan (2008-2012)
We made the list of 3,000 titles against their request, “Asian Arts and Archaeology”, and we received orders over 2,000 titles from it. We collected books from over 377 publishers in the 22 countries and succeeded supplying them to the library.
- University of Hanoi (2013)
We made the list and collected 845 titles for the dictionaries and Japanese language learning materials.
We are much appreciated for that our services are highly regarded for collecting valuable books and journals from all over the worlds.
Hotaka is an agent for the following publishers and organizations.
Southeast Asian Studies
published by the Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Kyoto University.
Copyrights© HOTAKA BOOK CO., LTD. All rights reserved.